Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another day begins...without coffee?

So DH has been having some issues of sleeping and relaxing lately.  The guy wont take a tylenol.  So I had to research and find out another method of relaxation.  Personally, if you ask me, I think we as as society are overburdened with the job of managing technology.  Checking your email, writing in your blog, you know, is fine.  But we are ON practically 12-15 hours a day.  Between the TV/Blackberry and other electronical devices..no wonder why our brains are wired and fried.


But Back to my story.  We are big vitamin people.  Specifically Vitamin Shoppe people.  So I researched melatonin and it did seem like a safe herbal option for relaxation and sleep.  WOW, is all I have to say.  I feel so refreshed when I wake up now, its like I had a 12 hour sleep..but in reality I went to bed at about 1030 and woke up this morning at 630. 

Dont they say you need only 8 hours?  Same with DH too...something fancy term about regulation of sleep cycles.  Its a good find, and I highly reccommend it in case you have a bout of insomnia.

ooppppp gotta run...the baby is obviousely energized because she woke up.  LOL

1 comment: